British Riding Clubs (BRC)
As a member of Pole Moor Riding Club you are automatically given full BRC membership. There are a number of benefits of being a member. Some of these are listed below.
- Reduced prices at all affiliated events (on production of your BRC membership card)
- Third Party Insurance cover at all affiliated events
- Access to training
- Opportunities to compete as an individual and team member at both area and National BRC events representing your local riding club.
- Horse Welfare Scheme – Horse Welfare Advisers offer equine management advice and support to BRC members.
- Quarterly magazine from the BRC
- Special offers on their web site – e.g. reduced rates at Badminton 2017
All BRC events are listed on our events page. If you are interested in being a competitor or helper at any of these (or future) events please contact Hannah Pedley our PMRC BRC rep or message the club. Please be aware in order for a member/team to represent the club at any BRC the club must provide 3 volunteers to help on the day with the running of the event.
For further details on British Riding Clubs please visit their page.